17 July 2010

IMU Cup 2010 Budget

Holla hello!

First of all, I wished to congratulate for those who recently passed their exams, and for those who have to go for resit, no worries as I know all of you are can pass, just that you guys need to put in extra efforts to achieve it! and for those who just starts their holidays, happy holiday and for those who only have few days left for their holidays like me, enjoy every bit of it! :D

I have received recently another announcement by IMU Cup 2010 Core Committee, in which they mentioned there will be another changes in the procedure for house budgets. This time around, we will not receive the money beforehand, IMU will reimbursed back the money once they received the expenses receipt from us.

So right now, Pegasus Core Committee haven't decide anything yet for our own house SOP for budget, but we will sort it out very soon. I will inform it ASAP once we have our consensus for this issue.

Again, I need to remind that IMU Cup 2010 is going to start very soon!! So, don't waste any more times guys, find the respective sports rep and starts training! This is our year!

Together we unite,

-achik-

No comments:

Post a Comment